[Twisted-Python] Sequential use of asynchronous calls

Maarten ter Huurne maarten at treewalker.org
Sat May 26 13:48:07 EDT 2007

On Saturday 26 May 2007, Gábor Bernáth wrote:

> inlineCallbacks are similar to what you are doing. very cool stuff.
>
> http://twistedmatrix.com/pipermail/twisted-python/2007-February/014869.html
> http://mesozoic.geecs.org/

So it already exists in Twisted 2.5. That's good, it means less code for me to
maintain :) Thanks for the links.

By the way, I wonder why the API documentation doesn't use the decorator
syntax. Since this won't work with anything older than Python 2.5 anyway,
decorators are guaranteed to be available to anyone using this function.

http://twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/api/twisted.internet.defer.html#inlineCallbacks

Bye,
		Maarten