Tell us how you're using Twisted (was Re: [Twisted-Python] Win32IOCPReactor?)

Benjamin Henry bhenry at pacecocorp.com
Mon May 21 14:50:03 EDT 2007

My company (pacecocorp.com) is using twisted for various services using
Windows Server 2003 for the purpose of tracking and controlling
containers, cranes and trucks for container tracking in ship and rail
yards around the world.  Currently, we're using it to send images and
data from an embedded machine which has OCR algorithms for container
identification.

Regards,

Ben Henry