[Twisted-Python] Win32 IOCPReactor?

Josh Ritter jritter at bektel.com
Sat May 19 17:30:45 EDT 2007

We've never used the event reactor.  It has been awhile since using the
select reactor in Windows.  At the time, we wouldn't of had nearly 512
simultaneous connections... It would bomb well before 512 connections.  It
is possible that it would allow up to 512 connections to be made (not
simultaneous) before the issue raised itself.  Though, once the problem
happened no more connections were possible, regardless of some dropping, etc

The performance was also terrible.

-JR