[Twisted-Python] Getting multiservice from running reactor

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Mon May 7 22:48:05 EDT 2007

Thanks Jean-Paul. I agree. I brought this up on Zope3-dev list about a
week ago but it is sort of quiet on the list so no +1  or -1. I
recommended a utility that could be accessed following bootstrapping to
obtain the multiservice object or any other app There are already
methods available in twisted for handling it afterwards. I'll likely try
this again. Many thanks.

Regards,
David