[Twisted-Python] problem with a tutorial

Rob Smith palacenataku at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 10:33:10 EDT 2007

> I didn't find in the docs where this tutorial
> resides, but that means that you
> need a file named qotdfactory.py in your PYTHONPATH
> (or in the current
> directory). Isn't there any reference to this file
> in that tutorial?

It's in the current directory, but I don't think I've
touched the PYTHONPATH. There isn't anything
mentioning that in the tutorial I was looking at
(which was Using the Twisted Application Framework).

However, it is mentioned in a few other places. It
seems I was just being too selective of what sections
to read, and thus didn't understand the directory
structure these files required.

Thanks, for the reply! This should fix my problem.