[Twisted-Python] Using Twisted for a SOAP/SIP gateway

Pedro Sanchez psanchez at nortel.com
Thu Mar 15 11:20:37 EDT 2007

(resent: Previous message went under a different thread)

Hello,

I will likely get to work on a gateway between SOAP-based Web Services
and SIP-based services. I would like to explore the possibility of
implementing it using the Twisted framework and I'd appreciate if you
can give me suggestions on:

1. Which SOAP stack to use. I've heard that ZopeLib is the way to go
these days.

2. Which SIP stack to use.

I will eventually fire questions about the overall architecture the
gateway software should have. Any hints here are welcome.

Thank you,

--
Pedro