[Twisted-Python] Strange twistd behaviour

Jarek Zgoda jarek.zgoda at sensisoft.com
Mon Mar 12 10:41:04 EDT 2007

I have an application ran as a twistd plugin. It spawns a "worker
thread" that gets objects from Queue.Queue and runs in a "while 1: "
loop. The problem I got is that when I run the application without
daemonizing it (using -n switch for twistd) everything works fine, but
as soon as it is run as daemon, the thread does not perform the
"looping". I am bit stuck, as I don't know even where to look for
possible causes... Can anybody put some light here?

--
Jarek Zgoda

"We read Knuth so you don't have to."