[Twisted-Python] newbe twisted xmpp load

Wrene Robyn wrobyn at cox.net
Fri Mar 9 07:04:27 EST 2007

Hi,
Yes I am on os X. Could you show me how to convert my code below to
use poll? Thanks!
[mport sys
import socket
import time
import resource
from threading import Thread
from twisted.words.protocols.jabber import client, jid
from twisted.words.xish import domish
from twisted.internet import reactor

resource.setrlimit(8,[65000,65000])
class testit():

     def authd(xmlstream):
         print "authenticated"

         presence = domish.Element(('jabber:client','presence'))
         xmlstream.send(presence)
     #xmlstream.addObserver('/message',  debug)
     #xmlstream.addObserver('/presence', debug)
     #xmlstream.addObserver('/iq',       debug)

     def debug(elem):
         print elem.toXml().encode('utf-8')
         print "="*20
     for i in range(981,2000):
         print i
         myJid = jid.JID(str(i)+'@jbrsrvrnamt/twisted_words')
         factory = client.basicClientFactory(myJid, 'test')
         factory.addBootstrap('//event/stream/authd',authd)
         reactor.connectTCP('jbrsrvrname',5222,factory)

     reactor.run()

current = testit()
current.start()