[Twisted-Python] newbe twisted xmpp load

wrobyn at cox.net wrobyn at cox.net
Tue Mar 6 09:44:49 EST 2007

Hello,
I am attempting to write an xmpp load testing thingy in python. I am hitting big walls with regard to creating concurrent connections above 250.. I need really 1-n concurrent connections, the upper limit would be around 500,000 but I would be happy at this point breaching the 250 ceiling.
Would twisted be able to handle this? Can someone post a simple loop or routine to log in 1-n "people" (i am using the increment in a counter as username) into a jabber server?
Thanks for the help
renee