[Twisted-Python] [Conch] anyone using twisted.conch.ssh.session.SSHSession directly?

Paul Swartz paulswartz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 11:38:20 EDT 2007

I'm working on tests for t.c.s.session.SSHSession, and it's difficult
because of the terrible API SSHSession currently has.  I've tried a
rewrite in branches/session-2710, but I wanted to know if anyone was
actually using that class directly?  The typical use case is writing
an Avatar->ISession adapter, and if you're doing it that way nothing
should change for you even with this update.

In short, let me know if you're using
twisted.conch.ssh.session.SSHSession directly and I need to keep it
backwards compatible.  Thanks!

Paul Swartz
paulswartz at gmail dot com
AIM: z3penguin