[Twisted-Python] take my tickets, please

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Thu Jun 28 19:44:18 EDT 2007

On 06:44 pm, eprparadocs at gmail.com wrote:
>Let me know if I can help out...either triaging the tickets or fixing
>'easier' things right now.

I thought that's what I was doing :).

Don't worry about trying to triage controversial or confusing stuff, or
reprioritize too much; just closing the obvious duplicates and
reassigning things that have their component set blatantly wrong would
be a lot of help.

And of course, *any* ticket that you want to steal and fix would be