[Twisted-Python] take my tickets, please

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Thu Jun 28 14:32:41 EDT 2007

According to the Twisted tracker, I currently have 142 tickets.

Many of these are simply because I'm the default assignee of the default
"core" component, so almost all new tickets end up in my list.

It's getting to the point where I don't even have time to triage all the
tickets assigned to me, let alone work on them.

If anyone is looking for stuff to do to help out Twisted, triaging all
of the 'normal', 'core' tickets assigned to me would be a big help.  Not
only would it circulate tickets to more appropriate people to be working
on them than me, it will also generally make me feel less discouraged
when I look at the apparently infinite amount of work I have to do.