[Twisted-Python] Re: Testing with trial, adbapi questions

Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Mon Jun 25 17:02:42 EDT 2007

Brendon Colby wrote:
> Aha! This got me thinking...so I dug into the MySQLdb README file
> (again).

Friends don't let friends use MySQL.

Sure, you're not my friend yet, but if this doesn't make you one, I don't
know what will: ;-)

MySQL-PostgreSQL comparison
http://www.teknico.net/devel/myvspg/index.en.html

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

We're seeing a realization that 20 years into the experiment, strict OO
design is not the be-all and end-all of complexity management. Functional
programming probably isn't either. The hybrids (Python, Ruby, JavaScript,
etc.) seem to have real legs these days. -- Alex Russell, August 2006