[twisted-python] Communication between GUI thread and twisted thread.

甜瓜 littlesweetmelon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 03:22:41 EDT 2007

Thank you for your kind reply.

> Something like ClientCreator (a convenient way to connect and get a protocol
> instance when it is connected) with blockingCallFromThread (in SVN Twisted, so
> the calling thread can get access to the result of the deferred from
> ClientCreator) would probably do the trick.

ClientCreator is not proper for my case, because I need the re-connect ability.

Well, actually, my project is based on this article:
a VERY GOOD implementation for cooperation between wx and twisted.
The hard nut is how to make DaemonLoop know the protocol instance
which is connecting to the remote server.  ^_^