[Twisted-Python] udp

Black python at blackslens.com
Wed Jun 6 17:54:01 EDT 2007

You shouldn't need the makeconnect stuff. Try this:

from twisted.internet.protocol import DatagramProtocol
from twisted.internet import reactor

class testcomms(DatagramProtocol):

    def datagramReceived(self, data, (host, port)):
        print 'Received ', data, 'from ', host
        self.transport.write('this is a test', (host, port))

reactor.listenUDP(8000, testcomms())
reactor.run()

-Black