[Twisted-Python] Twisted TCP Server Maximum Simultaneous Connections

Konrads Smelkovs konrads.smelkovs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 11:31:37 EDT 2007

Hello,
To chip in my two cents - try testing with more machines, as Itamar had
suggested earlier. It is very easy to max out the limits of the testing
machines before the server is maxed out. I think there is a kernel
parameter that specifies low and high ports of outgoing connections.
Try with more machines.