[Twisted-Python] twisted.plugin

Vincent Bernat bernat at luffy.cx
Thu Jul 19 01:15:27 MDT 2007

Hi !

I am trying to use twisted.plugin with no luck. Here is how I do:

I have a class IServicePlugin that inherits from Interface.
In some package x.y.z (with empty __init__.py), I have a module w
containing a
class c inheriting of object and implementing IPlugin and IServicePlugin.
load plugins, here is what I do:

import x.y.z as package
for plugin in getPlugins(IServicePlugin, package):
  print repr(plugin)

But I get nothing.

How can I debug this ? twisted.plugin is filled with black magic for me.
;-)

dropin.cache contains the string x.y.z.w but nothing about class c

Thanks.