[Twisted-Python] xml

Lee Connell lee.a.connell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 19:57:32 MST 2007

Hey everyone,

I have been looking all night and I can’t find any examples of using simple
xml to write my own xml protocol for a chat server I intend to build.  All I
want to do is generate XML from commands and send it across the socket and
receive it on the other end and unpack it.  Any recommendations on what to
use and any tutorials or examples on how to do it.  I don’t know a whole lot
about XML programming, just it’s basic structure.

Thanks!

3:32 PM