[Twisted-Python] How to set host/IP Address for reactor.listenTcp()

jian wu hellojianwu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 02:59:20 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm new to Twisted, I only had a limited experience using python and its
asyncore/asynchat. I went through Twisted Howto doc.

I just realized that reactor.listenTcp() will only take "listening port" as its
parameter. If I want to run a Twisted Program on a machine with multiple
network cards(NICs) associated with different IP addresses and I only want
my program listening on a specific IP address or NIC, is there a way I
can pass listening IP address to reactor.listenTcp() so it'll only accept
the connections from a certain NIC/IP Address?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Jian