[Twisted-Python] Re: Twisted 2.5.0 released

Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Thu Jan 11 11:27:59 EST 2007

http://twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/api/twisted.internet.defer.html#inlineCallbacks

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

Don’t get me wrong, I like Ruby. And it’s not particularly difficult
to read. But the philosophy of the language designers led to design
choices that emphasize writability over readability. And in that
department I think the advantage has to go to Python.
 -- Mark Ramm-Christensen, June 2006