[Twisted-Python] Twisted Adapter

n_draghetta n_draghetta at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 09:09:56 EST 2007

I have a wrapper written in Python for a TLS library written in C. I have to write an adapter in Twisted in order to encrypt the communication.

glyph at divmod.com wrote: On 11:12 am, n_draghetta at yahoo.com wrote:
>Hi all!
>I have a wrapper in Python and I want to make an adapter in Twisted so that the wrapper can be used.I haven't found any informations about adapters in Twisted.Can anyone guide me please/send me to a tutorial?

What do you mean by "wrapper"?  Depending on what you mean, you might not need to write anything at all.

Here is a tutorial on Twisted's components / adapters system:

and there's something a bit more detailed here, that shows lots of protocol code hooked up to it:

Twisted-Python mailing list
Twisted-Python at twistedmatrix.com

Do You Yahoo!?