[Twisted-Python] Twisted Adapter

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Sat Jan 6 08:53:17 EST 2007

On 11:12 am, n_draghetta at yahoo.com wrote:
>Hi all!
>I have a wrapper in Python and I want to make an adapter in Twisted so that the wrapper can be used.I haven't found any informations about adapters in Twisted.Can anyone guide me please/send me to a tutorial?

What do you mean by "wrapper"?  Depending on what you mean, you might not need to write anything at all.

Here is a tutorial on Twisted's components / adapters system:

http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/core/documentation/howto/components.html

and there's something a bit more detailed here, that shows lots of protocol code hooked up to it:

http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/core/documentation/howto/tutorial/components.html

Do these answer your question?