[Twisted-Python] Re: writing a newsletter manager in Twisted

Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Thu Jan 4 06:14:09 EST 2007

Manlio Perillo wrote:
> Yes, it is possible to do something with Mailman.
> However I would like to have a solution in pure Twisted, since it can be
> used on Windows, too.

Did you see Enemies of Carlotta?

http://liw.iki.fi/liw/eoc/

Ha un front-end basato su Nevow, Eocmanage:

http://www.inoi.fi/open/trac/eocmanage

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

I have been working on a design doc for restricted execution of Python
as part of my dissertation for getting Python into Firefox to replace
JavaScript on the web. -- Brett Cannon, June 2006