[Twisted-Python] Re: twisted-names: Cryptic error with no traceback?

Paul Marks pmarks at purdue.edu
Tue Feb 27 22:25:11 EST 2007

On 2/27/07, Jean-Paul Calderone <exarkun at divmod.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 20:07:17 -0500, Jean-Paul Calderone <exarkun at divmod.com> wrote:
> > [snip]
> >
> >What socket.error are you seeing?
> >

> Ahh, I see you filed a ticket which includes the traceback.
>
> Jean-Paul

Actually, I was having 2 separate issues; one was the non-handling of
the socket.error, which was obvious after seeing the traceback.  The
other was the mysterious DNSQueryTimeoutError that I started this
thread about.  I filed that ticket before I realized that one was
actually causing the other, but it all seems to make sense now.