[Twisted-Python] documentation

Jean-Paul Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Wed Feb 21 20:54:28 EST 2007

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 20:33:54 -0500, Lee Connell <lee.a.connell at gmail.com> wrote:
>I am sorry if I sound stupid or you feel I may not be looking hard enough in
>the current documentation, however I am looking for documentation on the
>transport attribute that is available to the t.i.p.Protocol class.  I don't
>see anything about this attribute, so If i hadn't seen code examples I would
>not have known it was even available.  Again I apologize if I am missing
>something here, can someone shed some light.

You're looking for ITransport documentation, probably.  ITransport is the
interface which defines the behavior of the transport attribute of Protocol
instances.  You can find it here:

It is probably true that much of the documentation assumes that you already know
that a protocol's transport attribute is one of these, so it uses it without
explaining it.