[Twisted-Python] general documentation question

Jean-Paul Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Sun Feb 11 17:28:20 EST 2007

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 17:19:08 -0500, Lee Connell <lee.a.connell at gmail.com> wrote:
>I have intellisense inside of the IDE I'm using, "Komodo"  If I do Protcol.
>It shows me "connected" as an attribute, I'm using it in my code and it
>works.

I'm sure Komodo just shows you all attributes, or perhaps all
attributes which do not begin with an underscore.  While this
is a reasonable rule of thumb, it is not without exceptions.
Ultimately, Twisted gets to decide what is public or not, not
Komodo.  So, if a Twisted developer points out something isn't
public, it's best to take their word for it. :)

Jean-Paul