[Twisted-Python] general documentation question

Jean-Paul Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Sun Feb 11 17:28:20 EST 2007

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 17:19:08 -0500, Lee Connell <lee.a.connell at gmail.com> wrote:
>I have intellisense inside of the IDE I'm using, "Komodo"  If I do Protcol.
>It shows me "connected" as an attribute, I'm using it in my code and it

I'm sure Komodo just shows you all attributes, or perhaps all
attributes which do not begin with an underscore.  While this
is a reasonable rule of thumb, it is not without exceptions.
Ultimately, Twisted gets to decide what is public or not, not
Komodo.  So, if a Twisted developer points out something isn't
public, it's best to take their word for it. :)