[Twisted-Python] general documentation question

Lee Connell lee.a.connell at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 10:34:40 EST 2007

I am trying to get use to the documentation in twisted, as I am new to
python as well.  I am using a LineReceiver class for a client I am building.
There are some attributes like “connected, delimiter, transport”.  I am
having a tough time finding them within the twisted documentation.  I’ve
looked at all subclasses that I can see that are related to LineReceiver and
can’t seem to find where they are defined.  I did find a twistedmatrix user
that has these listed, but how do I find this in official documentation?

Here is the link I am referring too. HYPERLINK

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:15 PM