[Twisted-Python] Something strange about cred

Stephen Waterbury stephen.c.waterbury at nasa.gov
Thu Feb 8 10:16:51 EST 2007

Here's a simple self-contained example of a database
checker that's essentially identical to the one I
use with my code which works with web but not with the web2
auth example (i.e., httpauth.tac).  Perhaps someone familiar
with cred and web2 could suggest how I might fix it?

The only changes needed to make the web2 auth example
use DbChecker instead of InMemoryUsernamePasswordDatabaseDontUse
are (1) apply attached patch to httpauth.py, (2) drop dbchecker.py
into the same directory.  The test_dbchecker.py script is just
a simple test to show that DbChecker returns an AvatarId
when given a credential with correct username and password
values.

TIA for any help with this.

Cheers,
Steve

P.S.  Sorry I can't irc from work -- NASA/GSFC IT policy
doesn't allow that.  :(