[Twisted-Python] questions about large db queries and memory leak

slowtech chen slowtech.chen at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 04:34:17 EST 2007

Hey guys,

I've been  using twisted for a couple days, I like it very much. And there are some stuffs I 'm still not quite get:

-  I like the asyn way twisted provides, but when using RDBMS, I have to spawn other threads out of the main event loop. this seems
weird and  I 'm wondering how the performance would be when you've got a lot of concurrent db queries.

- Did anyone come into memory leak on twisted server?  'cause when I tested our twisted server today ,the memory usage became 75% when idle.

Any suggestion welcome.

regards,
Chen

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail