[Twisted-Python] amptypes 0.1

Henrik Thostrup Jensen thostrup at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 14:58:22 EST 2007

Hi

I've created a couple of extension types for the AMP protocol.

Currently there two types: A dictionary and a list. The types of the element
must be specified (key and value can be different in the dictionary),
otherwise they are free form, i.e., the keys in the dictionary can have any
name, and the list can be of any size. The types can be nested, e.g., you
can create a list of list of strings. I use (or will) the latter to return a
query result, for which I do not know the row size. This is currently
impossible (AFAICT), in the otherwise excellent AMP protocol.

The types inherit a maximum size from the AMP protocol, so a dictionary or
list cannot contain more than approx 64 KB data.

It can be fetched from here:
http://www.cs.aau.dk/~htj/code/amptypes-0.1.tar.gz

License is the same as for twisted.

--