[Twisted-Python] Debian Python 2.4 Buildslave

Jean-Paul Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Sun Feb 4 14:05:43 EST 2007

Saturday morning, halfway through the build for r19561, the PSU for the
machine running the Debian Python 2.4 buildslave fried itself and took
much of the rest of the machine with it.  Consequently, this slave will
be offline until I can replace the machine.  Since this also happens to
be my primary Twisted development machine, I probably won't be doing
much Twisted development either until it is replaced.  In particular,
if you have assigned a branch to me for review, if you'd rather not
wait a week or two, it would probably be best if you found another
reviewer.

Jean-Paul