[Twisted-Python] Suppressing terminal window from reactor.spawnProcess?

Steve Freitas sflist at ihonk.com
Fri Feb 2 03:00:49 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm doing a Twisted app on Windows. As part of its work it uses
spawnProcess to temporarily spawn a process to communicate with. When I
run the app from the command line in the usual fashion, spawnProcess()
goes on and does its thing quietly and nicely. I then turned the Twisted
app into a Windows Service, and now when it spawns the process, it opens
a terminal window. Any idea how to suppress that? I tried the usePTY
argument but of course that ain't supported on Windows.

Thanks!

Steve