[Twisted-Python] sending images via PB

Robert Gravina robert at gravina.com
Thu Dec 20 03:04:32 EST 2007

Hi All,

I'm developing an application using Twisted PB, and I'd like to send
image data from server to client for display there.

Specifically, I'm trying to display an image (e.g. a PNG, but might
be another type) in a wxPython client which should come from a
Twisted server somehow, and the client is already connected using PB.

I suppose I can just send the raw file data as a string and use
that... but just thought I'd ask if anyone has any advice.

Robert