[Twisted-Python] twisted, SMP and clusters

Doug Farrell dfarrell at mypublisher.com
Tue Dec 18 08:42:06 EST 2007

Thanks for the response. I was thinking Pyro and PP might be
incompatible with Twisted, since they already have communication
mechanisms in them, but wasn't sure. I've also got a response from Ed
that he might try to get some sample code up on the AsynCluster site to
show how something like this could be implemented. I've got to better
define my goals and design and perhaps post that.

Again, thanks for the response,
Doug