[Twisted-Python] PyAMF 0.1.0 alpha
arnarbi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 20:17:10 EST 2007
For people communicating with Flash or Flex/AIR frontends, this might be of use.
We are pleased to announce the first alpha version of PyAMF.
PyAMF  is a lightweight library that allows Flash and Python
applications to communicate via Adobe's ActionScript Message Format.
A summary of features in this release:
* AMF0 and AMF3 encoders/decoders
* Support for IExternalizable, ArrayCollection, ObjectProxy, ByteArray,
RecordSet and RemoteObject
* Remoting gateways for Twisted, WSGI, and Django
* Authentication/setCredentials support (AMF0 only)
* zlib compression support for ByteArray
* Remoting client with httplib
Check out the download page  and installation instructions .
Got questions? First stop is the mailing list .
The PyAMF Team
 - http://pyamf.org
 - http://pyamf.org/wiki/Download
 - http://pyamf.org/wiki/Install
 - http://pyamf.org/wiki/MailingList
More information about the Twisted-Python