[Twisted-Python] SSH agent

stefan.lange at ubs.com stefan.lange at ubs.com
Mon Aug 27 04:08:20 EDT 2007

Hi Paul,

I want to use a scripted approach for executing different sorts of tasks on a couple of machines, initiated from 1 central machine.
The administrative user should get prompted for the SSH passphrase only once (at start of the script), from then on the script should run unattended, without requiring further interactive input.
Would you estimate the subset of SSH agent functionality implemented in Conch is sufficient for this? Which features are missing?

Regards,
stefan