[Twisted-Python] Re: Questions about the Perspective Broker login mechanism

David Bolen db3l.net at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 15:02:10 EDT 2007

Julien Peeters <jj.peeters at gmail.com> writes:

> In theory all is possible. But it's an other challenge that to find a
> good and clean way to do it :-).
>
> I interested in all propositions if someone have any ideas.

Maybe I missed it, but it sounded like "it" was just using an
alternate hashing algorithm, for which an approach towards doing that
is what I think we've covered, no?

Perhaps it might be clearer if you restated your needs and/or goal for
an alternate method of authentication - that might prompt more helpful

-- David