[Twisted-Python] Re: [Twisted-commits] r20094 - Add a spewing decorator which stores all of the function and method calls

Jonathan Lange jml at mumak.net
Sun Apr 29 22:45:59 EDT 2007

On 4/30/07, Jean-Paul Calderone <exarkun at divmod.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 09:04:24 +1000, Jonathan Lange <jml at mumak.net> wrote:
> >On 4/29/07, Jean-Paul Calderone <exarkun at divmod.com> wrote:

> >>What ticket is this associated with?
> >
> >None, as yet.
>
> I guess we should avoid having branches without tickets.  There's still the
> sandbox to develop stuff where the direction is uncertain.

What's wrong with renaming the branch to include a ticket number after
a suitable ticket has been filed?

I thought the sandbox was for random bits of junk code[1] and
Foolscap, not branches of Twisted.

cheers,
jml

[1] FWIW, these days I just push branches up to
launchpad.net/~jml/+junk/foo to achieve the same effect as a commit to
sandbox.