[Twisted-Python] Different logging class for .tac file run by twistd

Rob Hoadley hoadley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 12:53:56 EDT 2007

> No it's not a real problem, it's just that Twisted in general is very
> clean, so....

I've kept things as clean as I can by adding the twistd option
--logfile=same_as_LOG_DIR_LOG_FILE
using your LOG_FILE example above.  Additionally, adding the code to drop
the initial log observer and a log service.

The twistd log then logs the three or four lines and then get's dropped
after the tac code starts and hits the logobserver line.  Then, the log
defined in your tac starts up and takes over from there. It keeps the
twistd.log out of the picture.

-rob