[Twisted-Python] twistd save state does not work

Thu Sep 28 08:22:57 EDT 2006

Hello,

I've readied my app for use with twistd, the daemonizing works, but a
tap file is not saved upon exit (kill 'cat twisted.pid'). How can I
enable the save state option? BTW I'm not using the -o option with twistd ;)

Second ... is it possible to disable the twisted logging if you use
twistd to start the app? Or is it possible to set a log level so that
only warnings and errors are shown and my log is not flooded with
(TCPServer) connection messages.

- Remi -