[Twisted-Python] Windows Buildbot for DDR Ram

Timothy Fitz TimothyFitz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 12:18:11 EDT 2006

At the moment I'm looking at 2x512MB Crucial ram from Newegg, which is
going to be $115 shipped[1]. The box could seriously use a new case
(the current one is missing the front panel and both side doors, and
is from an eMachines K6-250) which will be about $30[2]. Another $50
could easily be put to good use. Additionally I could bump up to 2x1GB
for $210[3], which would require another $100 donation.

[1] http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820146577
[2] http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811212030
[3] http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820146970