[Twisted-Python] knowing which reactor is running

Nicolas D. Cesar ncesar at lunix.com.ar
Mon Oct 23 13:09:11 EDT 2006

El Sábado, 21 de Octubre de 2006 07:11, Manlio Perillo escribió:
> In a test suite I need to know if the win32eventreactor is running.
> Any solution?

I'm new to python and twisted but try:

print reactor.__class__

Y get something like:
reactor class: <class 'twisted.internet.selectreactor.SelectReactor'>

probably win32eventreactor  will say something like:

reactor class: <class 'twisted.internet.win32eventreactor.XXX'>

Greetings

PS:I'm using GNU/Linux, can't try further.
--
Nicolás D. César <ncesar at lunix.com.ar>
Lunix S.R.L. -[ http://www.lunix.com.ar ]-