[Twisted-Python] Problems with code in "Twisted" book ...

Walsh, Sandy swalsh at ncipher.com
Tue Oct 10 13:34:24 EDT 2006

Hey there,

Just got a copy of "Twisted" and I've been playing around with the book
examples. Can't seem to get the "Example 2-6. dataforward.py" to work on
Windows. I've reverted back to Python 2.3 (because I ultimately want to
use the secure stuff later). It compiles and runs, but I get no echo of
the input and the reactor seems to be frozen. When I Ctrl-C the program
I get my keyed input spewed into the console, so it seems python is not
receiving it.

Is there a place I can check for the latest code from the book or is
there a more suitable place to ask questions of this type?

Thx,
Sandy