[Twisted-Python] downloading the code of the FIXED lore so that I can use it to output multi-chapter lore source to latex

Jean-Paul Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Thu Nov 30 07:24:47 EST 2006

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 21:09:10 +1300, Dominik Margraf <dominik.margraf at gmail.com> wrote:
>I need to process the thinkCSpy ebook lore source to latex urgently,
>however there is a bug in the curent stable version which prevents
>compiling spanned chapters.
>
>http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/2134
>
>which is fixed very recently but doesn't yet seem to be merged with
>the trunk (I have downloaded the svn trunk and tried its lore, but
>still has the same bug)

It is fixed in svn trunk.  Are you sure when you used lore after
downloading svn trunk that it was using the svn trunk code you
downloaded and not the system install of Twisted?

If this checks out, there may be another similar bug which needs to
be fixed.  Could you file a ticket with reproduction instructions?

Jean-Paul