[Twisted-Python] trac's reliability

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Nov 27 16:26:39 EST 2006

exarkun at divmod.com wrote:
> If we convert the repository to fsfs, we might find the segfaults from
> the svn bindings disappear (of course, we might not - I think we can all
> recognize the quality of this sort of bug stomping).  In addition to the

Whilst I agree generally those kinds of statements are disturbing, in
this particular case I can offer my 100%-independent support for that
action.

BDB backends for SVN are disastrous. People should not under any
circumstances use them for new installations, and unless it is
absolutely not achievable, people running SVN installations should
migrate away to fsfs as soon as possible.