[Twisted-Python] Trial Test Runner

Markus Schiltknecht markus at bluegap.ch
Fri Nov 17 06:57:00 EST 2006

Hi,

Jean-Paul Calderone wrote:
> Trial has a command line tool for running suites, "trial".  If that code is
> in eUnit/test/test_sample.py, then you can try any of these commands:

Duh! Thank you! I didn't think about a command line tool and was looking
in the wrong places.

Another question: can I somehow nest setUp and tearDown methods? I.e.

A.setUp:      very general setup, i.e. starting a process needed
A.test1
A.test2

A.B.setUp:    specific setups for B, which depend on A's setup
A.B.test1
A.B.tearDown

A.test3
A.tearDown:   tear down all the general stuff, i.e. stopping that
               process

Regards

Markus