[Twisted-Python] twisted performance and reactor choice

Stéphane Brault stephane_brault at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 14 04:14:39 EST 2006

Hi,

My application has lots of concurrent connections, both in and out, since it communicates with outsides sites. It seems that it is sometimes slowed down, I guess because there are to many simultaneous deffered. I'd like to know if I could switch reactor (my application is accessed by XML-RPC and communicates with external applications through XML-RPC, Http requests and access ftp sites). I also need to know how large can be the threadpool in order to increase the number of simultaneous deferred.

Thanks,

Stéphane