[Twisted-Python] twisted and PyQt4

Gabe Rudy rudy at goldenhelix.com
Tue May 30 17:13:30 EDT 2006

> Cool! Could you please open an issue in the tracker with this attached?

Alright it's ticket #1770 [1], although I must admit that I have lost a bit of
confidence in the cacual coders (me) ability to contribute to Twisted as my
previous attempt to post a patch[2] has been wholly ignored for a month, even
after a bit of nagging. Maybe this is just the timeline in which people get
around to things, or maybe this is a symptom to the everything has a
branch/review/merge methodology.

[1] http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/1770
[2] http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/1324