[Twisted-Python] web.client blowing up on non-fully qualified 301s

Stephen Thorne stephen at thorne.id.au
Thu May 25 19:28:01 EDT 2006

On Thu, 25 May 2006 15:48:28 -0700, Keith Dutton <keith at shopzilla.com> wrote:
>Is this a Twisted issue?  If so, is my fix reasonable?  If it is not a Twisted issue, what am I doing wrong?

This looks like a twisted 'issue' in that it's very common for webservers to give this (invalid) response.

Can you file a bug on the tracker, submit the test data you have, and your change as a unified diff against latest svn trunk?

http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/

I think you need to register a user account to create a ticket, in case you've not done that.

We can integrate the patch once we have a unit test :)

Regards,
Stephen Thorne.