[Twisted-Python] [ANN] pglib 0.1

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Tue May 23 14:59:09 EDT 2006

Itamar Shtull-Trauring ha scritto:
> On Tue, 2006-05-23 at 14:58 -0200, Manlio Perillo wrote:
>> Manlio Perillo ha scritto:
>>> [...]
>>> I would like to see pglib included in Twisted Core
>>> (in twisted.enterprise.protocols.twisted)
>>>
>> Well, just to know.
>> What is the procedure for require the inclusion of a new module/package?
>
> 1. Make sure you follow the Twisted coding standards, and have good test
> coverage.

In the current version, the docstrings do not use the format of
epydocs/pydoctor.

The test coverage should be good, but it requires an "external"
PostgreSQL database.
Is this a problem?

> 2. Open issue in issue tracker, explaining motivation for not keeping
> this is as separate project.

Ok, thanks.
I will open an issue when I clean up the code.

However I would like to see pglib in Twisted because:
1) I don't like that adbapi have to use dbapi2 compiant modules
2) I don't have the time to fully support pglib

Thanks and regards  Manlio Perillo